Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by shubhi s <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/13 07:32:34 UTC

JSPs sometimes invisble

hi
sometimes i dont find my JSPs (which are properly registered) on my portal
and when i restart my server, they sometimes reappear and sometime just
remain invisible. sometimes i dont even see their entry in the 'list of
available' portlets and sometimes the entry is present in 'list of portlets'
but when i select it on my portal it does not display my anything.
plz tell me why these JSP keep on hiding and whats the way to rectify this
problem.
pls help me out.
thanks
shubhi