Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by My...@lotus.com on 2001/03/23 16:00:26 UTC

Re: about the class org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncKey

Felix,
take a look at the spec, section http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#key. For some
examples you can look at our testcases on CVS for the key function. The
tests are fairly simple but I hope that they will help give you an idea of
how to use xsl:key and the key() function.

Myriam

                    "Felix Garcia
                    Romero"                  To:     "Lista Xalan"
                    <felixgr@tdi.tudi        <xa...@xml.apache.org>
                    strito.es>               cc:     (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
                                             Subject:     about the class
                    03/23/01 06:10 AM        org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncKey
                    Please respond to
                    xalan-dev

Hello everybody.

I haven't seen any example about the class FuncKey which belongs to the
package 'org.apache.xalan.templates' in Xalan2?
Can anybody post an example using this class?

Thanks in advance.