Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2020/05/28 15:51:25 UTC

Feathercast openings

Hi, folks,

You're on this list because each of you has indicated willingness to do
an interview for Feathercast.

(If you haven't watched a feathercast, I would encourage you to do so
before your interview. Playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHJqbNbHVxY&list=PLU2OcwpQkYCzs8261KxC4BoB2ptHJyMQt
or at http://feathercast.org )

Here's what's available. All times are Eastern US Time. Adjust
accordingly at https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

First come first served.

Friday (TOMORROW!) May 29 10am
Friday May 29 11am

Monday June 1 10am
Tuesday June 2 10am
Tuesday June 2 2pm

Thanks, and hop to hear from at least some of you.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/

Re: Feathercast openings

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Rich,

Thanks I'd like to book Tuesday June 2nd at 10:00am (I'm based in
Switzerland so if I get this right it means 5pm my time :))

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Feathercast openings

Posted by Nirojan Selvanathan <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rich,

Re: Feathercast openings

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Thanks, folks. All booked up for next week.

If you want me to stop contacting you, please let me know and I'll
remove you from the spreadsheet. Otherwise, you'll probably hear from me
again next week.

Thanks!

--Rich, for Feathercast.