Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/17 09:11:03 UTC

Slack digest for #general - 2019-11-17

2019-11-16 14:55:20 UTC - Sunil Sattiraju: Thanks @David Kjerrumgaard
----
2019-11-16 20:25:38 UTC - Andrés Margalef: @Andrés Margalef has joined the channel
----
2019-11-17 04:25:00 UTC - Viji: In FlinkKafkaProducer, the sink topic can be set dynamically by overriding getTargetTopic method in KeyedSerializationSchema. FlinkPulsarProducer uses SerializationSchema, PulsarKeyExtractor is used to extract key from the message. How can we change the sink topic based on message content ?
----
2019-11-17 08:43:55 UTC - Aravind S: @Aravind S has joined the channel
----
2019-11-17 08:47:28 UTC - Aravind S: Hi, Does pulsar support multiple brokers reading same topic and partition. As the usecase is to scale reads from a single partition.
----
2019-11-17 08:48:35 UTC - Aravind S: Like add brokers to scale read traffic only from same topic and partition
----
2019-11-17 08:50:26 UTC - Aravind S: Currently I've exhausted network limitations for a broker in Kafka.
----
2019-11-17 08:50:54 UTC - Gousia Shaik: @Gousia Shaik has joined the channel
----
2019-11-17 08:51:23 UTC - Aravind S: Without repartitioning, is it possible to add read brokers in pulsar for same topic and partition
----