Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Franck Wolff <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 14:58:17 UTC

Granite Data Services 2.3.2 GA Released

Hi all,

Granite Data Services 2.3.2 GA is out and available for download here:
http://bit.ly/LuRDDw. Maven artifacts are also available at this location:
http://bit.ly/K9Rxpv.

This new release comes with several bugfixes and improvements (see the
complete changelog on Jira here: http://bit.ly/KMbu3J). Here are some
highlights of the most interesting new features in GraniteDS 2.3.2:

   - Hibernate 4.1, JBoss 7 and Jetty 7 support.
   - The Eclipse builder, whenever you remove or rename a Java class which
   is in the scope of the generator, will rename (no deletion!) corresponding
   AS3 classes, appending the following suffix "<current_system_millis>.hid"
   to them. You will then get useful Flex compilation errors if your project
   is referencing these deleted classes.
   - Bean validation is now working with DTOs and not only with JPA
   entities.

You can update Gas3 (together with the Wizard) through our Eclipse
update-site: http://bit.ly/GXKjjv.

Best,
--
Franck Wolff
Granite Data Services Inc.

http://www.graniteds.org
http://www.granitedataservices.org
https://twitter.com/#!/graniteds

Re: Granite Data Services 2.3.2 GA Released

Posted by Gary Griswold <ga...@gmail.com>.