Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andyy <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/21 18:29:42 UTC

Performance Testing with JMeter on the cmd line or Ant???

Evening,

When performance testing what are the benefits to using Ant versus
the command line in non GUI Mode???  Or vise versa???

Cheers..

Re: Performance Testing with JMeter on the cmd line or Ant???

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
you can write a preprocessor or a listener to null out or remove the
variables. I assume you are doing something iteratively?
You might experiment with the reset bsh.interpreter flag
For out of memory

           <jvmarg value="-Xmx1024m"/> -- max Heap size , you have set it to
1 GB

>         <jvmarg value="-XX:MaxPermSize=64m"/> -- max Perm space , should be
> enough

Increasing Xmx may cause the problem to show up later or might even fix it ,
but you should have enough RAM on your machine..

regards
deepak

Posted by Andyy <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.