Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Gordon <ad...@readytalk.com> on 2006/08/25 17:36:15 UTC

Tiles & JSP question

Is there a way to retrieve a non-interpreted attribute value from a
Tiles file?

Specifically, if my Tiles def looks like this:

    <definition name="myTileName">
      <put name="title" value="My Title"/>
      <put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/path/to/my.jsp" />
   </definition>

Is there a <tiles:xxx> tag I can use that will just return the String
value of the above "body" attribute rather than trying to interpret it?
Both the <tiles:insert attribute="body"> and <tiles:get name="body">
appear to insert the contents of the JSP to which the "body" attribute
refers...

Thanks.

-- adam

Re: Tiles & JSP question

Posted by Monkeyden <mo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Adam, you MUST be a little more cordial.  If there's anyone you don't
want to ---- off, it's yourself.

Re: Tiles & JSP question

Posted by Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.com>.

Re: Tiles & JSP question