Posted to users@flex.apache.org by L'Hommelet Filip <Fi...@ilias-solutions.com> on 2015/06/03 12:12:56 UTC

issue compiling css into swf in flexmojos 7.1?

I have a theme-project  with 2 css files (and some other stuff) and a pom that looks a bit like this

                <plugin>
                                <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
                               <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                               <configuration>
                                               <sourceFile>FlexAppealStyle${module.suffix}.css</sourceFile>
                                               <output>${project.build.directory}/resources/FlexAppealStyle${module.suffix}.swf</output>
                               </configuration>
                </plugin>

On sdk4.1 and flexmojos 3.8, those two css files generated two separate swf-files.
On sdk4.14.1 and flexmojos 7.1.0 this does not seem to work.  Mind you, maven build goes successful
with no errors but my separate swfs do not appear (instead I get one big swf for my project).

What should I change/do?

Kr,
Filip