Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/09/15 22:32:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sandbox Nightly Builds Available

Upon request of several folks, I'm pleased to announce that nightly builds
of the Shale Sandbox repository contents are being made available each night
(roughly 2:30am Pacific time) at:

    http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/sandbox/

The contents of these builds will vary as the contents of the sandbox
varies, but the current contents are the refactored Dialog APIs
(shale-dialog), along with two implementations (shale-dialog2-legacy and
shale-dialog2-scxml).  In addition, we're publishling a test webapp for each
implementation, to verify correct behavior (and illustrate usage techniques
for the new Dialog API implementation that is likely to get merged back into
the Shale trunk before the next release.

In addition, the library artifacts are being made available in the Maven2
snapshot repository (same place as the other Shale nightly build artifacts),
under the following identifiers:
* org.apache.shale:shale-dialog2:1.0.4-SNAPSHOT
* org.apache.shale:shale-dialog2-legacy:1.0.4-SNAPSHOT
* org.apache.shale:shale-dialog2-scxml:1.0.4-SNAPSHOT

Craig McClanahan