Posted to announce@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2012/03/02 19:05:51 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.23 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat Native 1.1.23 stable.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi

Please allow up to 24 hours for your local mirror to sync with
the Apache distribution site.

Note that with this release we changed the Windows binaries packaging.
Instead standalone .dll files we now have a single
tomcat-native-1.1.23-win32-bin.zip file containing libraries for both
32 and 64 bit JVM's. It can be found inside download binaries directory.

Thank you,
--
The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.23 released

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
I discussed with Suse guys and they updated their libtcnative package
accordingly :

https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=libtcnative-1-0&project=Java%3Apackages