Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Big Beer <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/07 18:41:28 UTC

Eclipse update site down?

Hi,

I've been trying to add apache directory studio to my eclipse via the
update site and continue to get errors. When I browse to the url by hand
some of the mirrors are missing the entire directory structure, while the
others seem to be still missing something as eclipse errors out that there
is no repository found.

Using juno, and help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Eclipse update site down?

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi,

Thanks for the report!

We needed to change the way we're dealing with releases and mirrors, which also had an impact on the update site.
We're currently working it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
It should be up and running tomorrow.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Eclipse update site down?

Posted by Michael Burgener <mi...@visier.com>.
The Apache Dev team was required to move the website to a new service as
part of an ongoing restructuring that the Apache Organization is going
through and not all the mirrors are up. I know they are working on it but
they did not give an ETA.

--
*Mike Burgener*
Hosting Operations and Information Security

mobile: 604.562.5384
*mike@visier.com <mi...@visier.com> *
www.visi <http://www.visiercorp.com/>er.com <http://visier.com/>

Re: Eclipse update site down?