Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "carlo_cappelletti@libero.it" <ca...@libero.it> on 2006/02/21 00:14:16 UTC

deployment error

Hi everybody.
I'm new to geronimo and also, I have to say, to editing XML docs with only reading schemas specs...
However, I'm trying to deploy one application previously working with Sun Application Server to WASCE (that I understood is a geronimo server).
If I don't provide any deployment plan (the geronimo specific ones) I have the following error:
"Could not deploy module
EJB [ServerBean] is misconfigured: no CMP mapping defined by OpenEJB DD."

So I worked it out putting a "openejb-jar.xml" (you will found it has an attachment) in the web-inf dir of the ejb jar.
So I got the following error:
"Currently a Geronimo deployment plan is required for an EJB module.
Please provide a plan as a deployer argument or packaged in the EJB JAR at META-INF/openejb-jar.xml"

... that is exactly where it is.
What am I missing? The names of the Beans are OK to me.

Thankyou in advance for your attention,

Carlo Cappelletti.