Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jason Vinson <vi...@charter.net> on 2006/03/29 16:47:59 UTC

XBean Version?

I am getting an odd xbean error when i startup servicemix with some
components installed.  I'd like to debug and find it on my own, but
it looks like the xbean jar that ships with servicemix 2.0.2 binary
is xbean-spring-2.0.jar.

This wouldn't be that much of an issue if I could find the source
somewhere.  I looked on the xbean site, and the "latest" release is
said to be 1.0-SNAPSHOT.  I've also checked out the trunk of xbean
and looked through the code, but it names packages as:

org.apache.xbean.spring

While the jar in servicemix has:

org.xbean.spring

Where can i find the source for the xbean jar that ships with
ServiceMix 2.0.2?  Will the trunk work properly if i replace the
servicemix shipped version of xbean with the one that i get from svn?

BTW, i've also noticed, as I'm sure you are aware, that the package
names in the javadocs linked off the site don't match the package
names in the servicemix jars. (same as above, "apache" is omitted in
the distribution).

Thanks,
Jason

Re: XBean Version?