Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2008/01/02 19:30:49 UTC

stdcxx wiki

I think it would be useful to have a wiki. The ASF seems to have
two different installations: one is powered by a Confluence Java
engine and the other is a python implementation by MoinMoin.

   Confluence:  http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/
   MoinMoin:    http://wiki.apache.org

Does anyone have any experience with either engine that might be
helpful in deciding between the two? Or preference for one over
the other?

Martin

Re: stdcxx wiki

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Okay, MoinMoin it is. I opened a new infra request for this:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1462

Re: stdcxx wiki

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.