Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Luiz Augusto Ruiz <lu...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/01 22:49:41 UTC

Re: Bug in JSFAttr.java

I have the same problem, attribute showRootNode doesn't work with Facelets.

Luiz Augusto Ruiz
Sergipe - Brasil

2005/10/25, Martin Mavrov <ma...@skalasoft.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I think I found a bug in org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.JFSAttr class. The
> following constants don't look right:
>
> public static final String SHOW_NAV =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tree2.SHOW_NAV";
> public static final String SHOW_LINES =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tree2.SHOW_LINES";
> public static final String CLIENT_SIDE_TOGGLE =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tree2.CLIENT_SIDE_TOGGLE";
> public static final String SHOW_ROOT_NODE =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tree2.SHOW_ROOT_NODE";
> public static final String PRESERVE_TOGGLE =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tree2.PRESERVE_TOGGLE";
>
> // dataTable (extended) attributes
> public static final String ROW_ID =
> "org.apache.myfaces.dataTable.ROW_ID";
> public static final String ROW_STYLECLASS_ATTR =
> "org.apache.myfaces.dataTable.ROW_STYLECLASS";
> public static final String ROW_STYLE_ATTR =
> "org.apache.myfaces.dataTable.ROW_STYLE";
>
> // Alternate locations (instead of using AddResource)
> public static final String JAVASCRIPT_LOCATION =
> "org.apache.myfaces.JAVASCRIPT_LOCATION";
> public static final String IMAGE_LOCATION =
> "org.apache.myfaces.IMAGE_LOCATION";
> public static final String STYLE_LOCATION =
> "org.apache.myfaces.STYLE_LOCATION";
>

> For Tree2 they should be showNav, showLines, etc.
>
> Is this correct?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Martin Mavrov

De tanto ver triunfar as nulidades, de tanto ver
prosperar a desonra, de tanto ver crescer a injustiça,
de tanto ver agigantarem-se os poderes nas mãos dos maus,
o homem chega a desanimar da virtude, a rir-se da honra,
a ter vergonha de ser honesto. (Ruy Barbosa, 1914)

Re: Bug in JSFAttr.java

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
It looks like there may be a couple of facelet-impacting issues here.

Take a look at this issue, where I've tried to describe both of them.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-760#action_12357043

Re: Bug in JSFAttr.java

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.