Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Paul, Samit (CORP, GEITC)" <Sa...@geind.ge.com> on 2001/07/17 08:44:25 UTC

Images are not coming !

I've installed tomcat3.2. My application is residing on webapps/forSahji/
I've also updated this path in the server.xml file within the context tag.
The images used in the application(JSP pages) are in
webapps/forShaji/images. But except two images in the top and one as
background I'm not getting any other images.

Is this is a problem related to WAR file? right now I'm not having any WAR
file for this architecture. Also I'd like to know how to create WAR file.

Thanks in advance!
- Samit