Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Lini H - Clarion, India" <li...@clariontechnologies.co.in> on 2008/05/30 11:28:40 UTC

Query regarding activities

Hi

I wanted to know if the activities of a user are to be added via applications only. Like as per the SNS, cant we save a user's activity whenever the user does something on the site (not through any opensocial app) into the activities table which any opensocial application can retrieve and display as the user's activities under that app?

Also I wanted to make clear whether the tables related to the app data stores the user's preferences for an application?

Regards
      Lini Haridas
      Software Engineer

      lini.haridas@clariontechnologies.co.in