Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/11/26 19:06:19 UTC

RE: SVN server down?

Shinobu Kawai and others asked:

> Is the SVN server down?

Yes.  Currently doing some maintenance on the database.  About another hour,
I would estimate from the processing rate, so between 14:00 and 14:30 EST or
so.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Wasn't what I expected to be doing this
morning, either.  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: SVN server down?

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Noel,

> > Is the SVN server down?
>
> Yes.  Currently doing some maintenance on the database.  About another hour,
> I would estimate from the processing rate, so between 14:00 and 14:30 EST or
> so.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.  Wasn't what I expected to be doing this
> morning, either.  :-)

Up again.  Thanks & good job.  ;)

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai