Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2003/06/19 00:10:14 UTC

RE: out> not working properly?

Billy wrote:
> I have the following tag:
> <c:out value="${assetTypeName}" default="Default Value" />
> And I'm getting this in the browser when the page executes...
> ${assetTypeName}
> Any ideas as to why the EL is not being executed?

Maybe too obvious, but do you have
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>
At the top of the page?

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: out> not working properly?

Posted by Billy Bacon <bi...@thirty3.net>.
Yes I do. I also have the following <c:> tags in my page before this and the
page is executing...

<c:forEach var="assetType" items="${summaryForm.assetTypeQueues}">
<c:set var="assetTypeName" value="${assetType.key}" />