Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/30 04:07:37 UTC

Java EE 7 branch

Think it's about time we start the Java EE 7 branch.

OpenJPA still hasn't really started JPA 2.1 and last I checked neither had ActiveMQ started JMS 2.0, but other projects are feature complete.

Thoughts?

-David

Re: Java EE 7 branch

Posted by agumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
+1, Once we have everything green (also on Win platforms)

Re: Java EE 7 branch

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
I'd do it once 1.6.1 would be released. This way the announcement would be
more consistent and would show the transition easily.

Note that with still have some stupid failures (entity without id last time
i looked) and we need to get everything green before going ahead IMO.

--
*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau