Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/10/10 06:22:55 UTC

[ASFCS40] Status update

Hi all,

Edison is working on an outstanding issue with getting the non-oss
part of the build to place nice with the oss build.  I'll look for an
update from him / others first thing in the morning (US East Coast
time).

If we are building cleanly, and we don't have any new blockers, I'll
(yet again) hope to start the build / verify / vote process.

Thanks all.

-chip

RE: [ASFCS40] Status update

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Nonoss build is back to normal now. I updated the build steps on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+with+Maven , in " https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+with+Maven" section.