Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jon Shoberg <jo...@shoberg.net> on 2005/10/16 22:11:40 UTC

Internet Explorer Thumbnailing

Please excuse the non-nutch post.  However, its for a related nutch
project of mine.

I've been wanting to do thumbnailing of images for search results pages.
    None of the freely available software did what I wanted.  This
weekend I sat down with visual studio and made a program which opens IE
to a specific size, takes a capture, scales the image, etc...

Please see the following page for more information:

http://jon.shoberg.net/2005/10/16/internet-explorer-thumbnail-screen-capture-program.html

Please post a comment or email me directly to avoid cluttering
nutch-user.  This is the first I've posted about the program, any direct
feedback would be appreciated.

-jon