Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 06:36:44 UTC

T5.07 SNAPSHOT! Where is the Inject Annotation??

I tried the t5.07 snapshot today, the Inject Annotation is not found in the
src.
the doc is not mentioned, Is there anything new?

----徐 依伟

Re: T5.07 SNAPSHOT! Where is the Inject Annotation??

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
I had a similar "discovery". It appears to have been replaced by
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotations.Inject.

http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/ioc/annotations/Inject.html

I just chalked it up to the refactoring that you have to live with when
playing with alpha software.

Josh

On 10/23/07, Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried the t5.07 snapshot today, the Inject Annotation is not found in
> the
> src.
> the doc is not mentioned, Is there anything new?
>

> ----徐 依伟

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: T5.07 SNAPSHOT! Where is the Inject Annotation??

Posted by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lasitha <la...@gmail.com>.