Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "Wildin, Gilbert" <gw...@utsystem.edu> on 2013/09/26 20:04:10 UTC

connectionType value attribute is invalid warning message

Hello,
I get this warning message in visual studio 2010. I'm using .net framework 4, and log4net 1.2.12 I believe.

"The 'value' attribute is invalid - The value 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection, System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' is invalid according to its datatype 'connectionTypeTypes' - The Enumeration constraint failed."

I checked the version in the properties window for System.Data and it is 4.0.0.0.  Everything works fine, just have that annoying warning message. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks,
Gil