Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2002/07/18 18:36:03 UTC

Re: installation debian 3.0, jdk 1.4.0_01, tomact 4.03, cocoon binary 2.03 for jdk1.4.0

Hi,

I had a similar problem and solved it with the help of this list.  Link
to the message archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users%40xml.apache.org/msg14778.html

Short and sweet: Headless AWT means you don't need an X server running.
 You still need to install your X libraries.  Also, you will need to
build from source and add -Djava.awt.headless=true in your $CATALINA_OPTS.

Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks