Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <gy...@laserlink.net> on 2000/06/07 19:47:12 UTC

[Advocacy] apachetoday.com

apachetoday.com was launched sometime last week (I think), and today
features Stas and mod_perl on the front page :)

--Geoff

Re: [Advocacy] apachetoday.com

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@stason.org>.
> yeah - but why the young guy's picture next to Stas's column.
> i have him pictured as middle forties, slightly overweight, with grey
> flecks in his black hair.
>
> time for a picture change.

Come'n Cliff, I'm only 26!!! The picture is about 3 years old.

I don't have any grey flecks, as of overweighting blame the Guide/Book
I promise to correct this once I will finish it :)

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org

Re: [Advocacy] apachetoday.com

Posted by ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>.