Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Eike Kettner <ne...@eknet.org> on 2009/07/25 02:56:40 UTC

datetime-phrase issue in DBDatabaseDriverDerby

Hello

I found a small bug in DBDatabaseDriverDerby. The phrase for obtaining
the current date-time is specified as "NOW()". The Derby doc says to
use CURRENT_TIMESTAMP. I have tried this a minute ago and it worked
for me.

DBDatabaseDriverDerby (195):
-case SQL_CURRENT_DATETIME:        return "NOW()";
+case SQL_CURRENT_DATETIME:        return "CURRENT_TIMESTAMP";

Best Regards
Eike

Re: datetime-phrase issue in DBDatabaseDriverDerby

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eike,

Thanks for reporting this issue, I created a jira issue and will fix
this right away.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-46

--
http://www.somatik.be