Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/15 21:02:28 UTC

SANDBOX

I just learned this morning from Ted's posts regarding JSF and the
sandbox that the ASF makes code in the sandbox hard to find so that
people won't think that code there is part of the ASF codebase.  Why
in the world anyone would think that someone who had a diffcult time
finding code would conclude that it was not part of the ASF codebase
is a mystery to me.  The result is not what you would expect but what
would be what you should expect, I think.

I would suggest that if you want people to know something, say it
instead of making peoples' lives difficult.

~Dakota Jack~