Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by glory <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/09 06:35:19 UTC

Rewrite page parameter to Login_page when session's expired

Hi all wicket users!

I have a page parameter which is always rewritten in every page in entire project pages.
I need a way to rewrite this page parameter to Login_page when the session's expired.
Is it possible to do this?

 Thanks in Advance,
Gloria Saripah Patara

Re: Rewrite page parameter to Login_page when session's expired

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.
where would I got the page parameter if the url is becoming something like
this:

http://localhost:8080/eventmanager/app/?wicket:interface=:0:loginForm::IFormSubmitListener::

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.
The error has been vanished now. It seems the wrong page parameter caused
this error.

Hm, does anyone know to get the currently page parameter?

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.
Now, I always get this error:

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
The application class

Re: Rewrite page parameter to Login_page when session's expired

Posted by glooorrryyy <gl...@yahoo.com>.
Which class should I override this method in?