Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2003/10/03 18:05:51 UTC

Message Locations

I have configured James to use a database a the message repository. The question I have is how do I go about indicating where messages are stored when received for a location other then the inbox?

eg: Allow users to create additional folders and then create message rules that automatically route messages to the respective lcoation....

RE: Message Locations

Posted by Joao Medeiros <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
I think that what you want is IMAP but instead of having the store on a
file you want it on the database. IMAP development in JAMES has been put
on hold for quite a while now or at least is going much slower than the
rest.

-JM