Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Na...@cognizant.com on 2010/04/14 09:53:11 UTC

Issue in Jboss

Hi

I have downloaded the shindig-server-1.1-BETA5-incubating.war file and
deployed in JBoss. I had no issues with deployment

I deployed the application and hit the URL.
http://localhost:8080/shindig/gadgets/files/container/sample1.html

I get the widgets displayed but not the URL inside it which is
"http://www.google.com" .

I get the following error

Unable to retrieve spec for http://www.google.com. HTTP error 504

Please help me out if I am missing any configuration or still needs to
deploy any other stuff.

Regards

Naveen.

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Issue in Jboss

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
A 504 is a timeout.  Check that your server can communicate with www.google.com without a proxy.