Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jack Lauman <jl...@nwcascades.com> on 2003/10/03 06:16:48 UTC

How To: JkSet, JkSet2 & JkUriSet

Are there ary docs for "JkSet, JkSet2 & JkUriSet"?

Also is ther a way to override {$server.root} so the mod_jk2 can
find it's configuration file?  I can't get the shm file to initialize
because it can't find it.

After the shm file fails to initialize the log files indicate that
it found the config file in /etc/httpd/conf/workers2.properties

Any help would be appreciated.

Jack Lauman

Re: How To: JkSet, JkSet2 & JkUriSet

Posted by Jack Lauman <jl...@nwcascades.com>.
New info:  If I add "JkSet server.root /usr/lib/apache2" to httpd.conf
I get the following error:
[notice] mod-jk2: Unrecognized option server.root /usr/lib/apache2

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Note: I built this from the cvs yesterday, I've successfully built
and run mod_jk and mod_webapp without any problems.  I believe
the problem with mod_jk2 is that it doesn't inform apache2 where
it's config file is.

Jack

Posted by Jack Lauman <jl...@nwcascades.com>.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.