Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Corentin Verbreghe <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/09 15:58:14 UTC

Github

Hi, where is the Github of the project?
How can I submit ideas?

Cordially.
Corentin Verbrèghe

Re: Github

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.
I am not a developer but I can point you to a couple of links that should
be helpful for getting and building the code.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
https://github.com/apache/openoffice/tree/trunk/main
The second link provides access to several branches of the code.

Regards,
Francis

Re: Github

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Corentin,

Welcome!

Am 09.02.22 um 16:58 schrieb Corentin Verbreghe:
> Hi, where is the Github of the project?

On GitHub ;-)

https://github.com/apache/openoffice

> How can I submit ideas?

If you have code proposals, create a Pull Request on GitHub.

For general discussion subscribe to this mailing list [1] (if you
haven't already) and write your ideas.

Regards,

   Matthias

[1]