Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org> on 2014/11/21 22:18:14 UTC

Updated website

I updated the homepage with overview content from our README.md.

I've also updated our downloads page to reference our release
(0.5.0-incubating, soon to be 0.6.0-incubating).

I also fixed our dropdown (we were getting 404s as some assets apparently
weren't checked in).

Re: Updated website

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Kevin!!