Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 03:48:08 UTC

Package Migration to com.apache

Folks,

Great to have the github repo online now :) We already added ASL
headers to most of the file (few are still missing, need to work on
case to case basis).

There is one more task that would align us to work towards a release,
and that is migration of name space to com.apache.tinkerpop

I can take it up if committers are ok. This might make the release
unstable for a while since a lot of configuration file have the
entries of it.

IMHO, while the infra is being setup, we can work towards making a
release. This would sort out Licence file and other bundling issues.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Package Migration to com.apache

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
yeah correct, my bad :)

Do you prefer it in one go or package by package? whichever is easier to merge

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.