Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Theyaa Matti <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 21:24:27 UTC

eagle install issues

Hi I installed eagle and have been trying for days to get it to work
without success. Would you please take a look at the attached screenshot
and let me know what the issue is?

Thanks

Re: eagle install issues

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Theyaa and Chitin,

i think apache email server dont allow image attachments, you ll have to
upload it somewhere and share link.

Thanks
Jayesh

Re: eagle install issues