Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/09 20:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] AskildAabergOlsen People LenyaSprintZurich20040514 Sun May 9 20:00:05 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AskildAabergOlsen , version: 3 on Sat May  9 17:33:12 2004 by AskildAabergOlsen

- Cocoon user with special interest in XML.
+ Cocoon user with special interest in XML and XSLT.
?                                         +++++++++

+ I have my own company named Xangeli, where I'm developing a complete system for managing small companies. The system is available online, on my own servers, and users can subscribe to the services they need for their company.
+
+ The core of my system is Cocoon, where i develop all my business logic. For storage I use MS SQL with SQLXML, and Apache Httpd as proxy.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 302 on Sat May  9 17:35:28 2004 by AskildAabergOlsen

+ * [Askild Aaberg Olsen] -- Cocoon user with special interest in XML and XSLT.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaSprintZurich20040514 , version: 12 on Sat May  9 17:32:13 2004 by RolfKulemann

- !!Topic suggestions
?        ^^

+ !!TopicSuggestions