Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kiala davy <da...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/04/22 14:44:06 UTC

Form xml validation doesn't work

Hi,

I am learning Struts and working on tutorial of form validation with xml file. I
think there is something wrong with the example given in Struts site web
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.1/docs/form-validation-using-xml.html . Is there
someone who success to test this example please ?

Thanks

Re: Form xml validation doesn't work

Posted by Mohamed SIDI <mh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you put out your ressources files, that will help us to resolve your
problem

B.W

--

Cordialement