Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by edwin roberts <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/20 17:49:03 UTC

Tomcat/Integration Problems

What's wrong here:

The intergration of Tomcat and Apache is working fine locally (Localhost). However, when I try to attach to the server by putting in the IP address (192.168.1.200) i cant see the tomcat java/servelet items.

What shall i do?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tomcat/Integration Problems

Posted by Gurumoorthy <g....@btinternet.com>.
try changing the name="localhost" to "192.168.1.200" in your server.xml and
restart both ..

Guru