Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Stacy Johnson (stacjohn)" <st...@cisco.com> on 2008/01/18 14:19:35 UTC

tcnative

I am working on a soon to be released product that is currently in a
bind as it requires a fix that has been implemented in tcnative-1.dll
(ver 1.1.12). Does anyone one know when this version will be released?

I have tried compiling the tomcat native source code, but the dll that
is produced has to be bundled with separate apr and openssl dlls. If
this release isn't in the next day or so, how do I statically compile
the source to get one .dll which includes OpenSSL and APR?

Stacy

Re: tcnative

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Stacy Johnson (stacjohn) wrote:
> I am working on a soon to be released product that is currently in a
> bind as it requires a fix that has been implemented in tcnative-1.dll
> (ver 1.1.12). Does anyone one know when this version will be released?

http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/1.1.12/

Regards,
Mladen