Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/10 15:23:06 UTC

Re: [RESULT] Qpid M2 Release

All,

Does anyone want to volunteer to manage the M2 release ?

I'm afraid that I cannot, for personal/biological reasons.

I think M2 is pretty important for Apache Qpid in terms of progress, and
making a reasonably robust project available to download/use.

Now easy on the stampede ...... :-)

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie

Re: [RESULT] Qpid M2 Release

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Alan,

I was specifically responding to the release process question, not to
contributing to Qpid in general !

In reality, having someone doing release tasks without ability to actually
do anything themselves (and perhaps lacking any real project background)
doesn't make much sense imho for M2.

If Navin would like to get involved in Qpid per se, then I'm all in favour
of that and would be delighted for him to contribute.

Regards,
Marnie

Re: [RESULT] Qpid M2 Release

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.