Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Markus Braun <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/25 13:36:57 UTC

SpamScore Email

Hello,

i am new on this list.
I have a problem. I installed exim4, courier and spamassassin.

But every email i sent it out, is marked bei spam. e.g. Spam Score 1.6

Can i turn it of or is some configuration error?

Thanks a lot

marcus

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Re: SpamScore Email

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Markus Braun wrote on Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:36:57 +0000:

> Can i turn it of or is some configuration error?

Since you do not provide any information apart from software names, nobody
can tell you. Go to spamassassin.org or wiki.spamassassin.org and check if
there's a tutorial specifically for your setup. For troubleshooting sa you
use something like "spamassassin -D < mail.in > mail.out with mail.in
being the message you want to examine. Also, you should be able to see the
actual hits by having a look in the headers of the outgoing mail.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany