Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/01/08 22:59:48 UTC

Build Machine - yay!

OK I got MuleSource to let us set up an build on our MuleForge server.
So here we go:

http://bamboo.muleforge.org/browse/APACHEABDERA-TRUNK

All lights are go today :-). It polls the SVN repository every few minutes.

James: any chance you can moderate messages from the build server? I set
it up so that it only sends messages to the mailing list if the build
fails and then again on the first successful build after a failing
build. I think there should be a message notifying that the first build
was successful, but I could be wrong about that.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Build Machine - yay!

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Jan 8, 2008 7:15 PM, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, there is no moderation for the abdera-dev list other
> than the fact that you have to be registered to send messages.

Actually there is moderation for messages from people who are not
subscribed.  I believe Paul Querna and myself are the moderators.
I'll moderate the messages through when they show up.

Also, Dan, be sure to let the infrastructure@ people know you're
adding this.  Automated build machines tend to be among the most
common problems for the svn admins due to polling too often and
whatnot, so verify that they're ok with whatever periodic checks
you're doing.

-garrett

Re: Build Machine - yay!

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know, there is no moderation for the abdera-dev list other
than the fact that you have to be registered to send messages.

- James

Re: Build Machine - yay!

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

--