Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Burnside, Phillip (UK - Glasgow)" <ph...@deloitte.co.uk> on 2005/05/20 15:01:09 UTC

Getting started documentation

Hi there,

As part of an internal project we have been looking at SLIDE and using
WebDAV to access slide repositories.

As such we have developed a number of "getting started" documents and
examples which has been an amalgam of stuff on the SLIDE site, archive
mailing lists and effort from our side.

We would like to make this information public domain and hopefully give
future adopters of SLIDE a bit of an easier start to the model and
implementation.

My question is, where would it be best to forward/put this information?
Would it be suitable to put in this archive, or is someone able to
review and post on to the Wiki?

With regards
Phil & Miles

Phillip Burnside
Deloitte MCS Ltd

Direct: +44 (0)14 1304 5271
Main: +44 (0)14 1204 2800
Mobile: +44 (0)79 7969 2695

phillipburnside@deloitte.co.uk
www.deloitte.co.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE
If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to the statement below or contact the sender.
This communication is from Deloitte & Touche LLP.   Deloitte & Touche LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675.   A list of members' names is available for inspection at Stonecutter Court, 1 Stonecutter Street, London EC4A 4TR, United Kingdom, the firm's principal place of business and registered office.   Deloitte & Touche LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the title "received in error" to IT.SECURITY.UK@deloitte.co.uk then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.
 When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail and any attachments are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Deloitte & Touche LLP client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments which do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

Re: Getting started documentation

Posted by Ján Halaša <ha...@aura.cz>.
Hi Phil & Miles,

> My question is, where would it be best to forward/put this information?
> Would it be suitable to put in this archive, or is someone able to
> review and post on to the Wiki?

If anyone more competent replies, please post your info here in the
mailing list. I'm sure it will be helpful for many of us beginners.
Thanks,

Jan

Re: Getting started documentation

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>.