Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fatefree <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/06 22:01:14 UTC

Re: Wicket 1.3.2 - java.lang.NullPointerException

Is there any chance that this issue was resurfaced in 1.3.5?

I've noticed since upgrading that everytime I change my markup or code while
the webapp is running, and eclipse restarts the web application, the first
time I hit certain pages (or maybe refresh a stateless page that the browser
was left on) I get this exception. If I restart my server it works fine
again.