Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jason Smith <sm...@kauri.biz> on 2003/04/04 03:03:45 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP-4.3.1 and apache 2.0.39 compatability

Hi,

I have checked out the doco to try and establish if PHP-4.31 and Apache 2.0.39 are a stable mix. However the doco only mentions
PHP 4.2.3 and apache 2.0.39 not being reccomended can anyone shine some light on the topic form me.

I cannot move away from apache 2.0.39 as applications we run are dependant on that specific release of apache.

Currently have PHP running on Apache 2.4.0 however it is on a win32 platform that is being decomisioned.

Thanks in Advance

Jason