Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Van Caesar <fa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 03:07:21 UTC

A new question to use "rake" generate eclipse project file.

Hi,
Thanks for ode-developers' help, especially Alex Boisvert, his reply made me
solve my problems.
Now, I encountered a new one. I made a file named buildr.rake, and the
problem like

> //the origin problem
>
> D:\ODE>rake package
> (in D:/ODE)
> Downloading ant:ant:jar:1.6.5
> getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
> getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
> getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
> getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
> rake aborted!
> Failed to download ant:ant:jar:1.6.5, tried the following repositories:
> http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
> D:/ODE/rakefile:316
>
> //

is missing. Then a lot of jars began to download, just like
//
Downloading xdoclet:xjavadoc:jar:1.1-j5
Downloading
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2/xdoclet/xjavadoc/1.1-j5/xjavado
c-1.1-j5.jar
100% |.........................................| 227.1KB/227.1KB Time:
00:00:03
//
etc. When I was happy to think that I had got it, I met a problem as

// the new problem
D:\ODE>rake eclipse
(in D:/ODE)
rake aborted!
No such file or directory - svn status -v
D:/ODE/rakefile:506:in ``'
//

What made this happen, and how I can fix it?

--
Van Caesar

Re: A new question to use "rake" generate eclipse project file.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Do you have Subversion (http://svn.tigris.org) installed and in your path?

Cheers,
Matthieu

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
Van,

I think that's an old problem and the source distribution does not have a
fix. It's fixed in the trunk.

Assaf