Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 23:37:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.0 Now Available

Ibator version 1.2.0 is now available.  Ibator is a code generation
tool for iBATIS.  It runs standalone, or as an Eclipse plugin.  It is
the renamed and improved version of Abator  This is a significant
upgrade from Abator version 1.1.0 and includes many new features.
Noteworthy changes include:

- New plugin mechanism for extending Ibator
- New generated method: insertSelective
- Several bugs fixed
- Major internal refactoring
- Many other minor changes
- Upgrade to Eclipse version 3.4.1 for the plugin, and fix the errors
with Eclipse 3.4.1 that were happening with the Abator plugin

See the "What's New?" page for complete details of the changes here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/whatsNew.html

See this page for download links and other information:

http://ibatis.apache.org/ibator.html

When migrating from Abator, some changes will be required to existing
XML configuration files, but they've been kept to a minimum.  See the
"Migrating from Abator" page for more details here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/migratingFromAbator.html

My thanks again to the great iBATIS community for all the feedback
about Ibator since the last release of Abator.

Jeff Butler

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ibator Version 1.2.0 Now Available

Posted by Iwao AVE! <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for using your time, Jeff.

Abator 1.1.0 works just fine, so there's no hurry.
Have a nice weekend :)

Regards,
Iwao

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.