Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Bodenstein <jb...@contecto.de> on 2000/11/03 14:41:33 UTC

Apjv13 garbling headers

I noticed a strange problem with a Apache/Tomcat configuration communicating
via mod_jk/apjv13. The HTTP "Authorization:"-Header, which my servlet
desperately needs, doesn't show up on the Tomcat side. If I dump all headers
that reach my servlet, I instead have
"accept-language: Basic ...". So apjv13 seems to translate "Authorization:"
into "accept-language:" ???

I changed the configuration from apjv13 to apjv12 without doing anything
else, and it's working fine now. Thought I'd just mention the fact, maybe
someone else has noticed something like this? Is this a mod_jk or Apache
bug?

----
John Bodenstein
contecto GmbH  +  Adenauerallee 18-22  +  53113 Bonn
Tel 0 22 8 / 9 21 28 62  +  Fax 0 22 8 / 9 21 28 65