Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk> on 2005/04/13 00:17:57 UTC

selectOneListbox

How do I get the actual value from a selectOneListbox?

It is populated form an arraylist.

I can get the number of selected item. But not the string.

Thanks,

Roger Lee

Internet communications are not secure and therefore NOTiFY
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Although NOTiFY operates anti-virus programmes, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by
viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NOTiFY.
Replies to this email may be monitored by NOTiFY for operational or
business reasons.